SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bump Update: 32 Weeks



PS...sneak peek above to nursery color!  IN LOVE:)

This is Week #:  32 Weeks
Total Weight Gain:  15 lbs (He weighs 5 LBS 3 OZ!!!)  Not gonna lie...a little scared @ that
What I am wearing:  Well, anything that will cover my belly.  At this point, cute stylish clothes make me feel normal and less like a whale...so I am trying to still dress up as much as I can! 
Favorite accessory/piece of clothing:  I am still loving that Black Old Navy Maxi Dress, too bad I can’t wear it everyday!!;)
Body woes:  Contractions, and pressure/pain that is supposedly caused by baby laying on a nerve.  My belly is very itchy, but I am not going to complain because so far I am stretch mark free.   I just pray it doesn’t change before baby comes or appear afterwards! 
Best part of week:  Knoxville tripJ  We had a mini Super Bowl party, a Drs. Visit complete with 2D/3D pics, and picked up everything (well almost) we will need for little man’s room.
Feel anything in there?  Looks like a major crowd has coordinated the wave under my skin.
Gives me the Creeps:  coffee…:,(
I miss:  Sleeping on my belly, Diet Pepsi’s, coffee, hair color, sweat…yes you read that right, I miss actual sweat during an exercise.
Zzzzz Pattern: Well, seems a few mornings a week I wake up at 4 am…and usually on the mornings I can sleep in late.  That gets kinda frustrating every now and then!
Gender:  Little ManJ
Belly Button Metamorphasis:  Can’t possibly come out any further, but that doesn't stop him from trying.
I’m Craving:  Fruit, especially apples, chili, and McDonald's Frappe's.
Working Out Regimen:  Maybe 3 times…it is getting harder and harder.
Mood (s):  HappyJ
I can’t wait for:  Baby Shower today!, Decorating Baby A’s room, getting his room painted (it's being painted as I type...epppp!), maternity pics to be sent!



Well.  As for the size report, he is supposed to be weighing 4 lbs at the end of this week...so it might be a LITTLE off...BUT I'll go ahead and share the comparison...

This week Baby A is the size of:
A Pair of Boots...