SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Halloween 2017

Three things I learned after Halloween 2017:

1. Trick or treating with a two year old is H A R D.  They don’t want to participate nor do they understand why on God's green EARTH they are dressed up like a lunatic while we drag them frolicking around in public.  All the tricks to get the treat #fillhimwithcandy

2. “These stretchy things are not comfy.  I’m getting a comfy costume next year.” -Cam
 Translation: Elastic, inflatable costumes are not comfy.  Seems like Mom may have mentioned that before deciding on Marshmallow man...🤔

3. One size does NOT fit all.  Please see husband below.👇🏼
Memorable moments this year go to:
 My Mr. attempting to shimmy into his ghostbusters costume for boo at the zoo.

My grandparents, in their seventies, dressed up for Halloween (never get the mindset you're too old to have fun and dress up-as far as I'm concerned-couples costumes are life now, Cade Adams...🎃)

When Conley finally put on his Slimer costume I DIY slaved over😂 via sucker diversion, & (even) embraced his inner Slimer, proudly shouting, “Conleys Slimer! Trick or Treat!”😍.

The always hilarious Cam...as it’s ever an adventure following his instructions as to how the night should be scheduled.  

Also, oh how I loved deflating and inflating his costume after every trick or treat stop.  Not to mention my own inflatable proton pack as I drove down the road. #gobigorgoHOME ❤️ 
And hate me, but I’m already thinking ahead to next Halloween...😂. But of course, I have to run my suggestions by our Halloween mastermind, Cam.
I hope you all had a magical & happy Halloween!💕🎃