SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

MOO Conley’s TWO


*please ignore my work in progress gallery wall
N e w s f l a s h.
I may never throw another "big" bash again.
This was something I could enjoy...
 
Conley is obsessed with cows these days.
As much as I wanted to throw another "Great Pumpkin" bash with our leftovers from last year, I couldn't resist showering our little terrible two-er with this theme. 
While throwing in a few pumpkins, of course.😉
 
Having a smaller gathering, at home, gave me time to gradually decorate and prep the party spread leisurely instead of all at once as all the guests arrive before I have any food prepared, balloons blown, or decorations up!  And $5 pizzas from Little Ceasers?  Yes, please!
 
sources:
felt ball garland || fickled felt tree
cow cake + cow smash cake || piece of cake bakery
chevron burlap table cloths || Walmart, last year
cow balloon || amazon
two banner || yours truly-out of 30 cent pieces of felt
cow print straws || amazon
two sparkler candle || swoozies
 
Everything else...the dollar tree!
We has such a sweet time celebrating our now TWO year old💙
Mooooooooo!🐮
Amie said...

All of this is so cute!! I did the same thing this year and went super small! Like I didn't even do a meal just cake and ice cream..lol It was perfect just that small and simple.

Cassidy Adams said...

Girl, that even sounds BETTER! And thank you!