SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Photo Every Hour || t h i r t y

It "used" to be old...didn’t it?
👵🏻
Since this was a day & time in my life I didn't ever want to forget...
I figured I'd do a picture every hour:)

5 a.m.
coffee+jesus
before the boys woke up an hour later😜

6 a.m.
Coffee with the Mr. before work❤️

7 a.m.
breakfast - all the peanut butter, please.

8 a.m.
Impromptu dance (or kill each other) party + play time🧟‍♂️

9 a.m.
time to get ready for an interview...worst timing ever, but hey!  🤷🏻‍♀️

10 a.m.
found it.  always the part I worry about...🕵🏻‍♀️

11 a.m ish
interview behind me!  Now, free coffee!🙌🏻☕️💃🏻
I always pick the biggest, most expensive one when I have a reward.
Anyone else?  Other than that, I'm very money savvy @ Starby's...
Also, walked outside to a winter wonderland❄️

12 p.m.
Birthday gift  card = quick easter basket run for boy's easter baskets!
(And I couldn't resist that sweet rabbit for the front porch, either...)
Can you believe Easter is just a couple of weeks away??
AHHHHHH.🐰

1 p. m.
Weekly grocery haul without stepping inside the store.  My favorite.
Also, the little guy that helped me load said everyone had been asking where the sunshine went.
His reply..."I guess the sun just has dandruff!"
So stinkin' cute.☀️❄️☺️


2 p. m.
Naptime=
I'll take a little bit of hard work toward an extra 218 calories for my cupcake.👯‍♀️

3 p.m.
Always feeding hungry boys!  I don't think this will have changed in the next ten years.
😝🥨🥓🍔🌮🍟🧀🍳🍕🍗

4 p. m.
Cupcake run!  Decisions, decisions!🤔

5 p. m.
If you think we were able to not at least let those boys test taste ONE cupcake before dinner, you are bonkers.  That's all we heard on the way home..they annihilated the extra & I quickly had to throw it in the trash before they ruined their supper.
🤤

6 p.m.
Taco night!  And I failed miserably at my first attempt for some homemade guac...
🥑🥙🌮

7 p. m.
Look who joined!  

7 p.m.
Yep.  Dishes still look the same at thirty.

8 p.m.
Skipping bathtime for movie night since we have no where to be tomorrow...the boys chose Cool Runnings.  But, unless dinosaurs are eating people...we never make it through an entire movie.🦖

9 p.m.
Good night, thirty!🧖🏻‍♀️

I don’t typically make a big deal about my birthday & yes, it still felt like another day...but, I think milestone birthdays are something special.  It has been a time of great reflection for me (and yep, I have another post on that🤪). Something to celebrate!  Something that only my Heavenly Father above could gift!

I'm excited to see what happens this decade.

It will be cool to see how life changes in ten more years...huh?

Didn’t mean to get all sappy!
H A P P Y  F R I D A Y!
Also, given that my last post was at 9 pm last night...

Amie said...

I always want to get something way bigger and more expensive with my rewards but I know I will never drink it all! haha Happy birthday to you!!

Cassidy Adams said...

Haha, girl I wish I had that problem! I cherish every drop :P