SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Week 22


I've gotta do something about that flash!  And yes that's THE Elf on the Shelf...something I am already so excited about doing!:)

This is Week #:  22 Weeks
Total Weight Gain:  6 lbs
What I am wearing:  Still wearing my clothes, just have to do the pony trick on my jeans and make sure the shirts I wear are long. 
Favorite accessory/piece of clothing:  Hmmm the sparkly shirt I am wearing in the pic…very “holiday-ish.”  I’ve seen a lot of mommies to be wearing long sparkly shirts on pinterest and really like the look!
Body woes:  My belly is really starting to pop.  Everyone has mentioned it here lately…
Best part of week:  um the fact that I have one more in school left?  It has been a very hard week!  Very busy and hard to get back in the swing of things after Thanksgiving:/
Feel anything in there?  The Mr. and I have come to the conclusion that he parties at night when we are asleep…that is when he is most active.  Or…maybe he is just trying to kick Penny off of him lolJ
Gives me the Creeps:  grilled chicken really creeped me out this week and that has been something that I have really liked so far during my 2nd trimester
I miss:  Diet Pepsi’s, Diet Pepsi’s, Diet Pepsi’s…need I say more?
Zzzzz Pattern:  I’m a pee willy but I can’t pee when I try…mix that with trying to get a good night’s rest!
Gender:  Little ManJ
Belly Button Metamorphasis:  It’s flatish poppy looking…I think I am starting to get that dark line down my belly:/  Fingers crossed that I’m not!  At least no stretch marks yet…
I’m Craving:  Ummmmm a Sonic Strawberry Crème slush…and I haven’t had one in about two years:)-SO weird!
Working Out Regimen:  Two days so far…and with those I am SO sore.  But I am planning for tonight and tomorrow night as well=hopefully that will be a good four days in!
Mood (s):  This week has been a doosy…I would say daydreamy…because I am daydreaming about Christmas Break!
I can’t wait for:  To celebrate 3rd Anniversary;) = Dec. 12, Doctors Appointment on 14th, and Christmas Break!  Come on December 13th.

This Week, Baby A is The Size Of A:
  Package of Oreos!  Yum!